Monday, January 14

The party within the party

Saturday I spent most of the day in bed. I was feelin' so ill. Amy had planned for us to attend a friends wedding that evening but I wasn't sure I'd be able to go. Luckily, being the nurse she is, I soon had the right medicine and by show-time I was ready to roll, mostly. I'm so glad I went. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time or had as much fun as I did that night. It was nice to just hang and not worry about anything else. I even still managed to laugh and smile through my pain the next day. Thanks all for the good times!

1 comment:

Riles_C said...

Ronnie!
these are AWESOME. It was such a great time. I was telling amy that I was suprisingly not hungover the next day, but I should have been. Thanks for the wonderful pictures. We'll have to do it again soon.

Peace,
Ryan