Thursday, May 29

Lindsey and Josh ~ Wedding!

I can't think of anything I can say to you two except that we had a blast and as I edit away on your wedding images I'm so happy you invited me to be a part of your day! You two truly make one of a kind and it'll be one wedding day I'll not soon forget. This is going to be one crazy-long picture post but it's so worth it-you two made the pictures, seriously, you crack me up! And, if ever I play rock~paper~scissors again, I'll always think of you two :) We wish you the best in everything you every do and see you again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omGOODNESS! This are amazing! You are there my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Great work! Looks like a fun time too!

jlowe said...

Hey Ronnie!
These rock - you can totally tell this couple was fun and willing to do anything - that is AWESOME! I LOVE the shot of the guys at the long table! And all the group shots are killer! Great work! Hope all is well!

poser said...

great job man, that groomsmen portrait is wicked!

-e

Anonymous said...

Very Nice. I haven't seen a set of Weding pics turn out so nice and so fun. Great work and congrats to Josh and Lindsey. Glad I could be part of the Day.
Justin Okes

Anonymous said...

Ronnie you are awesome! That picture of the groomsmen is CRAZY!!! I love it!