Tuesday, February 17

Gone fishin'.....

Well, not really fishin', but I am out of town and won't be home until this weekend. So, if you are trying to get a hold of me, sorry, don't have much time to get on the net to check emails and such, today was the first and probably only day for a while!
But, if you have any questions, please keep the emails coming (click on EMAIL ME right under my banner above) and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
I only have a couple spots left for weddings, so please email me as soon as possible if you want to reserve or inquire about a date :) Thanks all and I'll talk with you when I get home! :)

P1000137

1 comment:

Rachel Anne Davis said...

The construction there was AMAZING, right? How is / was your time? I kept looking for you, and saw a few photo fiends, but not you, my friend. Cold and rainy, but Vegas is fun anytime and any weather condition. As always, intriguing pix.