Saturday, March 7

My new 50 f1.2L

Recieved my new baby yesterday and haven't been able to shoot it until tonight! Oh my goodness, it has the most beautiful bokeh ever!! I shot this about an hour ago and am heading back out to shoot it all night tonight, so excited! Those of you who know me know how much I love shooting in bars and well, watch me go! Hamburger, fries and beer courtesy of Tiny's Tavern, Billings, MT.
They have the absolute-hands down-best burger in town!! Love 'em!

Tiny's Burger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I suspect you are going to do many wonderful things with that lens. I'm a bit green with envy :-).

I love my 50 f/1.4 (especially on the 5D), but I love the bokeh of my 85 f/1.2 even more... combine the two and it would be wicked.

Jana Graham Photography said...

I'm having major lens envy, gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see what else you do with this fine lens in your hands.

WEI QUEK said...

it's a nice lens and soon you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Unknown said...

Look at those fries